There are many plants in the whole world which are lovable due to beauty and attractive quality. That can place in those areas where you want to give a natural look environment through these water plants. Here we focused on water plants, which are also known as aquatic plants.
Aquatic water is made of freshwater or saltwater. This also originated for different plant genus or family. Water plants live and are found near the water. This flower works as food for some fishes and water invertebrates. They produced oxygen.
Hardy and Tropical
Hardy and tropical are two categories of water plants that are held based on the growth characteristics of water plants.
Hardy__ hardy water plant means that plants can tolerate the cold temperature easily and can live in freezing areas. Hardy water plants cant grow well in the south side area. Flowers colors produced are red, pink, yellow, and white lily flowers. Hardy flowers can bloom in the morning.
Tropical__ can live in warm temperatures and can’t tolerate cold environments And bloom in the evening. The colors of flowers may be yellow, purple, blue, pink, red, white lily flowers. It’s more sensitive than hardy.
Types of Water Plants
There are many varieties of water plants in the world, but the most beautiful and fantastic water plants for home indoor and outdoor ponds decorate purpose we shown below are
- Bog water plant
- Marginal Water plant
- Submerged Water plant
- Floating water plant
Water Plants Names and Species
There are numerous water plants globally, some of the most familiar, and you have heard somewhere. So, just talk about the origin and real name. Because if we discuss in brief, it may become more lengthy to read. Also mention water plants for ponds and Indoor and outdoor pools.
Water Plants For Indoor
- Calla Lily (Zantedeschia aethiopica and hybrids)
- Amazon Frogbit (Limnobium laevigatum)
- Lucky Bamboo (Dracaena sanderiana)
- Chinese Evergreen & dumbcane (Aglaonema & Dieffenbachia)
- Hornwort (Ceratophyllum demersum)
- Water Hyacinth (Eichhornia crassipes)
Water Plants For Outdoor
- Creeping Jenny (Lysimachia nummularia)
- Pitcher Plant
- Water lily (Nuphar and Nymphaea spp.)
- Northern blue flag (Iris versicolor)
- Rodgers flower (Rodgersia spp.)
Water Plants Care
The water garden looks so beautiful and healthy and has unique characteristics of caring. But caring for and maintaining water plants is not an easier task than other plants. That are many techniques to follow to get well grow water plants lily and others, but here we are going to explain simple steps of caring water plants are
- Remove the yellow plants and die leaves from. Ponds
- Also, remove and cut extra growing and bad looking leaves and flowers to give a fresh look to the ponds and pots
- If the plants cover a large area of ponds and pots, then it is not looking good; you should remove 40% from the ponds and make it elegant and broad look
- You should do these all steps of removing extra growing plants before growing seasons.
- Use netting on your ponds to prevent birds and dust, and other things that harm your plants and water.
- Avoid water pollution and use filter
- To prevent bacteria and algae, use Barley straw or pellets placed in a pond
- Use waterfall and fountain technique for ponds to prevent bacteria and any stain
- The ponds edge always keep dry
Water Plants For Sale
You can buy all these beautiful water plants through the nursery and the most famous trusted plants website. Here we give you the best guide for buying a water plant easily and if you worry about which water plants near me, all the types such as :
- Flowering water plants
- Small water plants
- Kitchen water plants
- Water plants for indoor
- Water plants for outdoor
Now you should go to an online amazon Etsy store and get details about these outdoor and indoor water plants online quickly.