Many succulent plants in the world are famous and lovable to everyone because of their gorgeous look. The dolphin succulent is one of them, and its look holds the name. The dolphin succulent belongs to the ” Asteraceae ” family and is found in South America. They are called with different names such as a string of dolphins, and the binomial name is “Senecio peregrinus.”
As the name dolphin, people attract them and want to buy this beautiful, elegant looking succulent home interior.
How To Grow Dolphin Plant
The dolphin succulent green leaves look like a small jumping dolphin in a sea placed in a symmetry position with a trailing stem. The stem of the dolphin plant may long approx 14 to 16 cm. It can grow easily and not require time to time maintenance and care. However, just one thing to keep in mind for the good growth of dolphin houseplant is you should keep the soil moist and use well-drained soil.
How do you care about dolphin succulent plants?
All succulents have some quality to make it elegant and durable and have some similarities to their parents. Here we discussed dolphin houseplant before buying; it’s important to know about its care.
- Avoid dolphins succulent to the direct light.
- They need 72 degrees Fahrenheit temperature that is very good and comfortable for dolphin succulent plants.
- Dolphin plants can bear low temperatures in winter; they require slightly cooled approx 10-15 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Before watering, you should check it out; if the soil is completely dry, water it.
- They need watering once a week and in winter 1-2 times a month.
- To prevent any diseases, you should care about more and keep pets and children far away from the dolphin succulent.
Dolphin Succulent Propagation
The string of dolphins can be propagated by its stem cutting method, which is very easy to handle for beginners. You should follow these steps are
- Before cutting the stem, you should have a sharp knife or cutter to cut easily.
- Cut the stem of the dolphin succulent from the healthy plant.
- Before placing it on the pot, you have to let it for some time to be callous by placing it flat on a good draining soil
- Make sure that the stem Can grow up perfectly
- Placing well-drained soil. When roots have formed, then give the water when soil is completed dry.
- Put the pot on the bright light
Dolphin Succulent Seeds
If you want to grow dolphin succulent from seeds methods, it becomes easier for beginners to expert level. In a short time, you will get a healthy dolphin plant easily. But keep in m8nd follow all the above methods to grow well-formed of dolphin succulent plants. Use dolphin succulent seeds, put it in a jar, fill the jar with warm water and soak it for a little bit, then wash it with cold water or place it in well-drained soil containers.
You can use the dolphin succulent home depot method from time to time, and it’s budget-friendly. If you are not an expert, you can use this guide to grow succulent dolphins well and quickly.
Dolphin Succulents where To Buy
The dolphin succulent is not easily found in local stores; some collectors may have this unique houseplant, and may be costly to buy.
This may be difficult for succulent dolphin plants where buying becomes difficult sometimes for plant lovers. But, we make it easy to give you helpful guides about dolphin succulent where to buy. So, You can buy a dolphin succulent from a famous collector or store and an E-commerce website or plant company or supplier. You can get from Amazon and Etsy.