The mashed potatoes increase taste with a combination of cheese. The cheesy mashed potatoes are a very lovely delicious dish for everyone. Potatoes are one of the lovable vegetables for every kid, young and old. The well-mashed potatoes become the best kind of comfort food and very easy and quick recipes. In winter seasons you love to eat the cheesy mashed potatoes late at night with your loved ones.
The mashed types of foods are easy to eat and make. Moreover, it’s a light food and easily and quickly digest as compared to the other food. That’s why specialists recommend all food to be mashed completely before giving to your little one. Here we are showing some delicious mashed potatoes recipes with a combination of different cheese flavors.
Types of cheese
There are types of cheese used in potatoes mashed recipe is
- Buttermilk Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
Cheddar Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Cheddar cheese increases the taste of every dish and makes it very delicious and comfort food. If you cook even bread or egg omelet recipes you can make it more delicious and yummy with your expertise. Cheddar cheese mashed potatoes dish is easy to make if you simply need some ingredients and make it quickly.
Now, Take some boiled mashed potatoes in a bowl, take 3-4 tablespoon cream, and 50 grams of strong grated cheddar cheese. Mix it and put it in a baking dish. Smooth the top and sprinkle some mustard whole-grain about 2-3 teaspoons. Sprinkle thyme and cheese on the top of mashed potatoes. Bake it for 15 minutes until the cheese melts. Serve it with beef or mutton.
You can also make recipes using Mashed Potatoes With Mixed Vegetables and Cheesy Mashed Potatoes No-Bake form. It will become very delicious.
Garlic cheesy Mashed Potatoes With Cheese On Top Recipe
Here we are going to explain garlic cheesy mashed potatoes recipes which are very delicious and easy to cook. This is used as instant food at night and full of nutritious foods. Garlic helps to reduce metabolism and many other benefits. Try it and enjoy it with your family.
- Half kg of potatoes
- ¼ butter for frying the mixture
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- Bread crumbs 25 grams
- Fresh cream or milk 140 ml
- Cheese Grated 25 grams
- Thyme spring 2 pinch or leaves
Firstly you need to boil potatoes when they are completely boiled and softened then stir it in a bowl and peel off its skin. Mashed it with masher finely and made a soft form paste. Now take a frying pan, put butter on it, and cook garlic paste for one minute. Put milk or cream on this pan and cook it for 1 mint then mashed potatoes mix in this pan mixture until it turns in the form of a smooth paste.
Now heat the oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the all mashed potatoes mixture in a baking dish and garnish with thyme and bread crumb, and cheese over the top of the mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes with cheese on top look delicious and yummy. Bake it 15 minutes now, dish it out, and enjoy mashed potatoes with cheese on the top. Store them in a freezer for one month.
Vegetable Casserole With Mashed Potato Topping
The best one and Very easy and also full of nutritious food is Vegetable Casserole with Mashed Potato Topping by good bcc food.
Method of Recipe
- Firstly take some boil mashed potatoes
- Salt to taste
- Chopped Onion 100 grams
- Frozen peas 100 grams
- Frozen corn 100 grams
- Red pepper ½ teaspoon
- One tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tbsp pastry flour
- Green chopped pepper
- Milk 25 ml
- Butter for baking
- 12-14 grams grated cheddar cheese or what you like
- Now, saute onion in a pan with one tbsp butter after 5-8 minutes and put all Corn, peas, pepper, with some sprinkling grain flour. Add salt and pepper to taste. Now add mashed potatoes with milk in another bowl or add some pepper and salt for taste. Set aside.
- Now, preheat the oven to 180 Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. And take a baking dish brushing some butter on a baking dish and then spread corn, peas, and vegetable mixture.
- Then, add the mashed potatoes on the top of vegetables evenly. And sprinkle cheese on it. Bake for 25-30 minutes until it turns a light brown color.
- Dish it out and serve it.
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes Bbc Good Food
Cheesy mashed potatoes have many recipes you can make also your own taste and enjoy it what you want. Cheesy mashed potatoes BBC foods are really good in taste. Here we mentioned some BBC good foods mashed potatoes recipes you can see on any online cooking site.
Most delicious and everyone’s lovable foods are listed and some we explained recipes above.
- Cheesy mustard mash potatoes BBC Good Food
- Bbc good food Cheese & chive mash with bacon
- The Hairy Bikers fish pie with cheese mash potatoes in Bbc Good Food List
- Garlic mash potatoes bake and no-bake form
- Loaded Cheesy Mashed Potato Balls BBC good food
- Delicious Cottage pie with cheesy mash potatoes
- Duchess potatoes BBC good food recipe
- Mashed Potato Casserole with vegetables and without vegetable
- Cheesy Best Mashed Potatoes bake and no-bake recipe